Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After digging around the internet for a few weeks, I have been unable to find an original neck for a JEM7 (1988-1989). So if you have a beat up or broken JEM with a neck still somewhat intact or know someone else who does, I'd love to hear from you.

·
Registered
547 Posts
After digging around the internet for a few weeks, I have been unable to find an original neck for a JEM7 (1988-1989). So if you have a beat up or broken JEM with a neck still somewhat intact or know someone else who does, I'd love to hear from you.
If you want an original neck then you'll probably have to buy one that's still attached to the rest of the guitar.

Is your existing neck completely irreparable or could it be rebuilt? You can buy a period correct Fujigen neck and have a luthier remove the fretboard from yours and put it on the replacement neck.

The other option is to have a copy made.

I'm just saying that you do have options, it really depends what's wrong with your existing neck.

·
Vendor
26,499 Posts
For clarity you're asking for a plate joint and an AANJ neck, when only the plate joint neck will fit any pre 93' JEM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts