Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys!

im in need of a couple of small parts to complete my guitar.. so here are the parts i need:
- a pair of trem posts that will fit into RG (RG520 is the exact model of the body)
- a pair of strap buttons
- a pair of pickup rings
- the part that holds the springs onto the body.. what is it called? spring claws? and the springs too..

if possible i need all the necessary screws too.. now i might just get these from rich, but im pretty tight on cash after all the purchases ive made these few weeks, so i decided to get a used one.. maybe you guys have these parts lying around unused? ;) also, i prefer it to be in a decent condition.. and not too expensive please :p

i'll be waiting!
anthony

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
found a pair of strap button and pickup rings in my pile of junk, so what i need left is a spring claw + springs and trem posts..

i might have the spring claw, but its not really ibanez's, it's more like fender's do you guys think it'll fit? if it does then im gonna have to start browsing through my pile of junk again :p but the trem posts, i definitely don't have those.. let me know if you guys have something!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts