Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am interested in buying a PGM301, and I thought this site would be a good place to look since I am not huge on the whole Ebay scene and would only like to use that if absolutely necessary. Is anyone looking to sell their PGM301? If so, please let me know and I'd be happy to discuss further! Thanks! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey dickicker, thanks for the offer. I do like the PGM100 (of course, it's a PGM!) but I have always had my heart set on the PGM301 so I'm going to have to decline. I had been watching one on Ebay but I'm trying to also wait for the right price, and I don't think the one that's available right now is really a good deal if you compare it to prior offers. Also, I just bought a 1983 Destroyer so I'm already past my budget at the current moment! :lol: I am still interested in any offers if there are PGM301 owners out there who are willing to part with their instrument! I can't really justify shelling out $1364 (before shipping from the UK!) for the one on Ebay right now, especially considering the recently sold PGM301s on Ebay for ~$800 to $850.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, thanks! I saw that one, but it's the 300 and I'm trying to get my hands on the fixed bridge model. Otherwise I would be all over it! I guess it couldn't hurt to add both to the collection...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts