Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot... but a good friend of mine has owned a K7 for a very long time and has never been able to get a U bar. Im not looking to spend full retail on one; but in the off chance someone has one laying around from a K7 they sold years ago and wouldnt mind parting with it; lemme know.

·
Super Moderator
7,284 Posts
Please can you include a location in your profile so any prospective sellers can get an idea of where they’d be shipping to.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
143 Posts
Long shot... but a good friend of mine has owned a K7 for a very long time and has never been able to get a U bar. Im not looking to spend full retail on one; but in the off chance someone has one laying around from a K7 they sold years ago and wouldnt mind parting with it; lemme know.
Another long shot, I but I need trem cover and truss cover for K7, preferably with screws. Any chance to work a trade?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another long shot, I but I need trem cover and truss cover for K7, preferably with screws. Any chance to work a trade?
Im like 97.26% sure K7's just use run of the mill RG7 truss rod and trem covers. Im also pretty confident I have spares of those; but certainly far less value than a U-bar. Im pretty sure I can help you out here with that dude; not a big deal.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Im like 97.26% sure K7's just use run of the mill RG7 truss rod and trem covers. Im also pretty confident I have spares of those; but certainly far less value than a U-bar. Im pretty sure I can help you out here with that dude; not a big deal.
I'm just not having any luck finding a trem cover, of course if the aluminum K7 cover would fit I would be OK. Go figure. I have found truss cover ~$20 but trying to get both in one shot. Let me know how you want to proceed.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know I got stuff floating around; Im redoing my shop right now so everythings a mess; but gimme a day or so to get everything back sorted and ordered and I can get with you about that stuff.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I know I got stuff floating around; Im redoing my shop right now so everythings a mess; but gimme a day or so to get everything back sorted and ordered and I can get with you about that stuff.
No worries. I've gone this long so no rush.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts