Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am a collector/wanabee Steve Vai LOL, in the UK and am looking to buy various Jem models, particularly the 777 models from the late 80's early 90's but all types considered. Would also like to get hold of a UV777.
In particular, and in no specific order, i am looking to get hold of the following Jems:
777SK or VSK (not too faded), 777DY or VDY, 777LNG (rare i know but what the hell). Will eventually also be on the lookout for a GMC and perhaps even a DNA but more interested in the "cheaper" types for now.

Description & Condition: I'm not overfussed about the usual corrosion to the hardware/neckplates etc, but would prefer the bodywork to be as ding free as possible, not worried about a few marks here and there, but don't want any basket cases as restoration is not really my thing!!!!
I'd much prefer the guitar to be original and perhaps a bit tatty as opposed to spruced up with an aftermarket neckplate and replacement knobs/hardware etc.

My Location: Gosport, Hants, UK

Terms of Sale/Purchase:Would prefer to buy from UK sellers if possible to save on shipping and import costs, although this will be balanced up against asking price(s).

Other Information: I currently have a 77FP and 777VBK so please don't offer me either of these...much as i like them, 1 of each is more than enough :)
Sorry for posting such a generic ad, but there are a lot of Jems that i'm after and felt it would be quicker to post this ad and see whats out there before listing specific models.

Thanks for looking,
Dave

·
Registered
119 Posts
I might be selling my UV 777 Bl. Its in excellent condition. I'm going by the description of what excellent is on this site. I have played it, but there aren't any scratches on it though I'm still deciding whether I should sell it. I live in Singapore right now, I'd have to ship international, what would you pay for it?

I can show you pictures if you want. You can email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.