Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm seriously looking to buy one of these. Preferably with an ebony fretboard. I am also willing to trade an absolutely mint condition S520EX with a Tone Zone bridge and PAF Pro neck and pay the difference. It comes in a spotless Ibanez molded hardshell case. Thanks.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As a follow up to this: I've been looking on fleaBay and I see that the Jem 7VWH's are going between 1400-1600 on there. Some of the sellers make me really cautious because they are 0 rated and just sound real suspicious. Even if it has a serial number, how do you know its not fake? I never buy anything off of that auction site unless I know for certain that I'm not getting duped, but in this case I don't feel that level of certainty.

So, I hope someone here has a Jem 7VWH that, perhaps, they don't play so much and could part with. Please let me know, because this is a place where I trust everyone and I just don't want to risk that kind of hard earned money on fleaBay.

I'm not limited to the 7VWH, though that's what I've really wanted. I'm open to good deals on a 7DBK, Bad Horsie, and other Jem's. I'm just not really into the FP's. Thanks, guys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts