Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale: Jem 7v white

Description & Condition: Mint condition has a few minor dings behind the body near the butt end. These are as small as a grain of rice. Other than that it is my baby, but one I am willing to trade for one of these. This is was made back in 2001 or so I can't remember the date on the serial but email me and I'll let you know. Unfortunatly I purchased this at Guitar Center so they did not give me the case that is supposed to come free with the guitar. That is why they sell the guitar for cheaper. So it is with a SKB case which is just as good.

Asking Price: *DO NOT LEAVE BLANK IF FORSALE*

My Location: Fresno California USA

Terms of Sale/Purchase: This is a trade. If I am sending a guitar I will cover my shipping if it is in the California area you can cover yours, or however it works. (Hopefully it's not too much) lol.

Other Information: I know the blue book value of some of these so it is reasonable to ask a trade. So unless you are somewhat interested email me with further questions to [email protected]. If you are going to email me with something pointless then don't.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have some good news........A week after I wrote my column. A buddy noticed a crack in the neck...............OUCH!!!!!! I apologize for not writing that in my column...but I took care of it.......I called Ibanez and worked out a deal to replace the neck...so they put a new one on for me. And since then I bought a M100c case.........it's not a UV1000 case but it's just as good. Again I am very sorry to all of you reading my column for not writing that down. But if any of you are still interested let me know.

Thanks and keep shreddin

-Ric

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Again I apologize to all those reading my column.........to clarify I have a Jem 7vwh to trade for one of the following 777DY, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts