Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to trade my Brian Moore MC1 for a higher end Ibanez, like a JEM/J-Custom or Prestige RG. I may also be interested in a Gibson Les Paul Custom or Supreme. Depending on the guitar I may also want some cash.
The specs: Contoured mahogany body with amazing quilted maple top (I think it's AAAAA). The bridge is a gold OFR.
Necktrough with 60's C-shape profile. The neck is composite reinforced =straight as an arrow without a truss rod.
Pickups are a Tom Anderson HS2+ in the bridge position and a matching pair of Seymour Duncan SSL2's in the middle/neck.
The guitar is in excellent shape, not quite mint but not far from it. The frets have very little wear, and will last at least a couple of crownings before a refret is necessary.
Original custom made hard case is included.

Pictures will come up tonight when I get home from work.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I want to trade my Brian Moore MC1 for a higher end Ibanez, like a JEM/J-Custom or Prestige RG. I may also be interested in a Gibson Les Paul Custom or Supreme. Depending on the guitar I may also want some cash.
The specs: Contoured mahogany body with amazing quilted maple top (I think it's AAAAA). The bridge is a gold OFR.
Necktrough with 60's C-shape profile. The neck is composite reinforced =straight as an arrow without a truss rod.
Pickups are a Tom Anderson HS2+ in the bridge position and a matching pair of Seymour Duncan SSL2's in the middle/neck.
The guitar is in excellent shape, not quite mint but not far from it. The frets have very little wear, and will last at least a couple of crownings before a refret is necessary.
Original custom made hard case is included.

Pictures will come up tonight when I get home from work.
Curious - I know it's been a while but do you still have the MC/1 and looking to trade for a nice JEM?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.