Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!
After a long period of inactivity, I'm looking for trade my last Ibanez guitar.
It is a players condition Paul Gilbert Signature PGM-300:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103796102234653350631/6312733786905905345

Made in Japan 1992, first year, no "PGM Series" decal on headstock, the most searched and valued in the net, the real deal.
It is in great shape, and it is currently my main guitar with my band, I can send you a bunch of links to videos where you can see her in action upon request. I love this guitar, I don't want to let her go unless I find something worthwhile, so I will keep using it as my main guitar until I have a deal.

It was upgraded with a DiMarzio Evolution white bridge pickup, rest is all original, no mods.
It will be sent as seen in pics, with Prestige hardshell case, whammy bar and DiMarzio Cliplock strap.

Exclusively looking to trade it for a 6 string Mayones or Skervesen guitar, adding some cash obviously depending on the model, woods, condition, etc...
If you think we can make a deal, just drop me a line and show me what you have...

Mainly looking for a trade, but I would also sell her for 1500€ + Shpping + PayPal fees to buy one of those.
International shipping is ok, but I would prefer a deal within the EU in any case. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.