Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, the thread about other hobbies got me thinking. I love playing Xbox live, but it's crap playing against people you don't know (kids, people that spend all day playing "pwning n00bs" because they're unemployed, people that swear at least twice in a sentance, etc.) So I'm unsure as to whether or not to renew my subscription.

So anyone go on XBox live?

I think a Jemsite Street Fighter tournament would be awesome, as well as Halo 2 and Project Gotham Racing 2 (even though I SUCK at Halo and PGR)

If we can get a few together I think I'd probably sign up again.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Ibanez249 said:
Ok, the thread about other hobbies got me thinking. I love playing Xbox live, but it's crap playing against people you don't know (kids, people that spend all day playing "pwning n00bs" because they're unemployed, people that swear at least twice in a sentance, etc.) So I'm unsure as to whether or not to renew my subscription.

So anyone go on XBox live?

I think a Jemsite Street Fighter tournament would be awesome, as well as Halo 2 and Project Gotham Racing 2 (even though I SUCK at Halo and PGR)

If we can get a few together I think I'd probably sign up again.
Put me down for the Street Fighter!

I better start brushin up. It's been a spell:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.