Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an xpt 700 and I had the bridge blocked off years ago and since I did that I removed the locking nuts at the top of the neck. Recently I decided to adjust my bridge blocker so that I can do some dive bombs, but now I’d like to put the locking nuts back in, only I seem to have misplaced them. Does anyone know the size/specs on them so I can order myself a new set?

thanks for any and all input!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Is your nut mounted from front or through the back or the neck? How many mm wide is it? You might want to talk to Rich, one of the dealers that is a member here. He may be able to get you the replacement parts you need. I bought some parts from him. Service was great.

·
Registered
233 Posts
By "removed the locking nuts" do you mean you removed the pressure pads that lock the strings down on the nut? Removing the locking nut would mean you replaced the nut with a non-locking nut...

It's an Ibanez Top-Lock III nut, in 'cosmo black' finish. You can buy replacement pressure pads & bolts separately, rather than buying a new Top-Lock III.

The pressure pads on my 2007 XPT700 (red chameleon) are the same as on my RGs - not a unique part made specially for the Xiphos series.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts