Shure SM57 on Studio Project Tube Preamp

Legacy AMP

Sound card

Stagg bass guitar

some free samples

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Not a huge fan of the lead tone (very Vai-esq, and I don't care for his modern sound), but the rhythm sounds are great. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris From Singapore. said:
Man now that is some mad good playing!

Very nice tone! Nice and fat but full of dynamics and edge!

I love it!
its the carvin dude:)

Not me ...the amp is guilty of that....

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drew said:
Not a huge fan of the lead tone (very Vai-esq, and I don't care for his modern sound), but the rhythm sounds are great. :)
Yes I love the rhythm to it is MT-2 Keeley mod:) direct to mxier...:)

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Direct to mixer? Aren't you using some sort of weird speaker sim deal, too, though? something you're always raving about, anyway...

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"Direct to mixer? Aren't you using some sort of weird speaker sim deal, too, though? something you're always raving about, anyway..."

yep direct witout any speaker sims...:)

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Drew said:
I thought his tone up to Fire Garden when he used the Marshalls Fenders and Mesas was his best too. Much more "alive" sounding where it is kind of thin sounding now.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Man that tone is so sweet! I love your use of little subtle nuances, like the slides, hammer-ons and pulloffs. As well as all those little bends! They make a world of difference, most folks tend to forget that, especially new players and focus on dedicating their lives to playing a gazillion notes a second.

I love the tapping part where it transitions into the exotic feel and then the pentatonic based rock licks!

KILLER PLAYING MY FRIEND!

Gotta teach me some of that someday! (please? :))

Christopher.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chris From Singapore. said:
Man that tone is so sweet! I love your use of little subtle nuances, like the slides, hammer-ons and pulloffs. As well as all those little bends! They make a world of difference, most folks tend to forget that, especially new players and focus on dedicating their lives to playing a gazillion notes a second.

I love the tapping part where it transitions into the exotic feel and then the pentatonic based rock licks!

KILLER PLAYING MY FRIEND!

Gotta teach me some of that someday! (please? :))

Christopher.
Hi Chris! Thanks for this kind words man! :)
Yes shure I'll do that pls tell me when ;)!

Regards
Dimitar

1 - 20 of 26 Posts