Shure SM57 on Studio Project Tube Preamp

Legacy AMP

Sound card

Stagg bass guitar

some free samples

· Registered
2,646 Posts
Drew said:
Not a huge fan of the lead tone (very Vai-esq, and I don't care for his modern sound), but the rhythm sounds are great. :)
I thought his tone up to Fire Garden when he used the Marshalls Fenders and Mesas was his best too. Much more "alive" sounding where it is kind of thin sounding now.

· Registered
462 Posts
Man that tone is so sweet! I love your use of little subtle nuances, like the slides, hammer-ons and pulloffs. As well as all those little bends! They make a world of difference, most folks tend to forget that, especially new players and focus on dedicating their lives to playing a gazillion notes a second.

I love the tapping part where it transitions into the exotic feel and then the pentatonic based rock licks!

KILLER PLAYING MY FRIEND!

Gotta teach me some of that someday! (please? :))

Christopher.

· Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Chris From Singapore. said:
Man that tone is so sweet! I love your use of little subtle nuances, like the slides, hammer-ons and pulloffs. As well as all those little bends! They make a world of difference, most folks tend to forget that, especially new players and focus on dedicating their lives to playing a gazillion notes a second.

I love the tapping part where it transitions into the exotic feel and then the pentatonic based rock licks!

KILLER PLAYING MY FRIEND!

Gotta teach me some of that someday! (please? :))

Christopher.
Hi Chris! Thanks for this kind words man! :)
Yes shure I'll do that pls tell me when ;)!

Regards
Dimitar

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.