Ibanez JEM Forum banner

YES, i'm a GMC Swirl addict. So i did one just for ME! LOL Pics inside...

10K views 66 replies 45 participants last post by  al. 
#1 ·
Yep,
i admit i'm addicted to that rush.
So, i've made 3 GMC swirls:

The left and the right are made for customers, and the center swirl is MINE ;)
So, today i'll show you pics of my baby:
The challenge personally was to get rid of the washed green colors and not revealing the white background.
I did a real strong green color, doing my best to cover the body with green and black colors only.
Inside the monkey grip still remains some, but that's okay.
I just love my new GMC!!!
(sorry the mess on garage!)

See less See more
#14 ·
Top draw mate, nice one shark, i love em all and the uni and the blue jem too, all great stuff Will and the clear looks wet too. I love the big pics and the long post, the more pics the merrier, and your english is better than any of our portugese I would guess mate. I'm looking forward to the next ones already. "brilhante ,belo, bonito, formoso!"

#21 ·
Very nice work! When I saw the first shot of all three, I picked the middle one as my favorite. I think you made a good choice. I've wanted a GMC forever, maybe next year will be my year for a GMC replica.

#24 ·
Yes, thank you everyone for your comments.
This is a custom made body, out of brazilian mahogany.
The neck and parts are from a FP, so you have flowers under the black and green Ibanez logo.
The left body is an Original Jem GMC swirl recovery, and the right was an antique FP then the flower pattern was removed completelly and still has floral pattern on the back.
Anyway, it's a brand new GMC recovery now. That right one received a new black/green logo.
Soon i'll show more pics of the other 2 swirls when i get the pictures.
;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.