Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I like it. I designed a few myself. Maybe I'll post 'em.
Great job, Tom. I like the maple neck with the green vine inlay.;)

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got a few more planned. I had a werewolf one but I really ruined it by accident. Give me some themes.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
here's one i put together a little while ago based on my clan's hunting tartan:

i'd like to do this one as a fabric finish one day.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
I've always wanted to se a Marshall Amp theme.
You know, the checkerboard grillcloth with logo.......

well, you asked!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Hey Tom
Loving the Yoda jem dude :). Now we need to see the Santa jem. Instead of the vine inlays, you could have holly and berries. :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not a big fan of putting faces on guitars but with the green vine and the colour combo I think it looks kind of cool!! Collectors piece, thats for sure!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
If it had been me I would have went for a full body picture of yoda, or maybe even just his face painted overtop the pickups like Kirk Hammet's mummy guitar. Also i would have went with maybe rebel alliance logos as inlays or something along those lines. That would like fairly interesting in my opinion.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Gurj said:
Hey Tom
Loving the Yoda jem dude :). Now we need to see the Santa jem. Instead of the vine inlays, you could have holly and berries. :lol:
Great Idea:) Then we could have the Yoda vs Santa Jem dual;)

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sniperfrommars1 I was going for a wise looking picture of Yoda, one where his eyes are the centre of attention. That way he is guiding you in how to riff and solo like a Jedi. Keeping a watchful eye on his apprentice.

Santa Jem is planned. Don't ruin it by posting one before me. I also have a dragon Jem planned and I have to redisign a werewolf Jem that I ruined by accident. Yoda is the best.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Tom, you could do a whole Star Wars theme. Chewy, Hans, Vader......
Or an Aliens one would look cool :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts