Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is the correct forum to start this thread, but we'll see. I know there are a ton of you out there that can help me and have alot of experience but I've never posted on youtube and I want to put up a few things for fun and to help me find some like minded musicians. I have a JVC Everio digital recorder that has a one touch upload feature that I can use to record, and I also have a Roland digital 8 track recorder. I haven't tried anything with them yet but my question is if I try to record a video of me playing, I'm worried that the sound quality will be crap. If I record the sound with the digital recorder at the same time, is it possible to sync them so there is decent audio with the video. I check out links on here all the time that members put up and I'm always curious how they get the audio so good along with the video. I'm guessing that there is a way to upload it onto my computer and edit and mix it somehow, but again I have no clue.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will it allow me to cancel or mute the audio from the camera? I'm going to give it a try tommorrow, Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts