Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
couple of bad points:
26" scale? real bad idea for an 8 string with a low F#! no wonder its got a suspension bridge cable for a string
because of that, it looks like it could do with a lot bigger nut so they could cut deeper slots. looks like that low string could roll out of the slot if it wanted!
other than that it looks monstrous (even though were not supposed to like it cos its zachary!)

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Seen it before, but I had to comment. I love it. Awesome looking thing. I really dig the Z2 shape and I don't give a crap what anyone says -- Alex is a heck of a good guy to deal with.

·
4,107 Posts
Other than the low string looking like it's about to fall off the nut, I think it is pretty cool. No way could I play it with my little paws, but a cool piece nonetheless. Don't get me wrong, Zachary is still an ass though.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Seen it before, but I had to comment. I love it. Awesome looking thing. I really dig the Z2 shape and I don't give a crap what anyone says -- Alex is a heck of a good guy to deal with.
Oh noes!

Everything we know about Dee is WRONG!

;) :p

·
4,107 Posts
Well Dee, it's nice to hear from someone with firsthand knowledge who we don't think actually IS Zachary :lol: Do you have one of his guitars? If so, a little review would be great from someone with some credibility on here.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
No, unfortunately I don't own one, Gilk. I would love to own a ZT2, I like that shape a lot. I have bought strings from him and talked with him via email. He was nothing like I imagined, but a very pleasant chap.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I thought Bobby Simcox got that 8-string? It is a beast for sure.

And I am not Zachary you guys. Geez! Do you think he would take the time to post here like 300 times?

Ah, the famous Z red couch!

·
4,107 Posts
I kind of like that body style and headstock. And I was just kidding Dino, I know you're not Zachary, I just know Dee's taste is a little more like mine, so I would've liked to hear his review, that's all.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts